Monday, 22 May 2017

Writing

My Summer break just began. 
I feel a little selfish for not rejoicing as much as I should be. 
Summer also means i have to face certain things that I have been putting off 
since i've been in Semenyih.
But I'm ready to get out of this rut that I've been in for months. 
I miss a lot of things about me, writing on this blog is definitely one of them.
I've said countless timeless before,

I write to liberate. I write to express. I write to share. 
I write to be creative. I write to write.

Till then xx

4 comments:

  1. Are you in your last year in Nottingham?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii! I just finished my 2nd year of degree, so I'd be in my last year this coming September!

      Delete
  2. Honestly really glad to see a new post. You must have been really occupied with uni related things. Hope everything went well! Looking forward to your future entries :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aee thank youu ☺️ It's nice to know someone actually looks forward to what i have to say xx

      Delete